I can't stand the barriers that people feel like they have to create to protect their inner truths. Or the awkwardness of talking to someone for the first time; yet you have already stalked the hell outta them, and they don't have the slightest clue. Boy, I remember that moment quite well.
So, that brings me to my next point. I am thinking about telling the world of facebook (big deal here, for me, a REALLY big deal) but I don't know weither or not to do it.
Main reasons to do it:
- Friends suggested I do it.
- Apparently I am funnier when people know i'm gay
- Gets rid of my barrier which was mentioned earlier. I hate them, so I would prefer to get rid of mine.
- Being made the butt of SO many jokes. Seriously, it seems my school is like one big homophobe >_>
- The stalker thing I mentioned before... that was someone on my friends list.
- Umm.... Losing mates over it
The stalker thing is completely different, yet completely related.
I guess it all just starts with a K
See ya after I think about some aspects of my life
No comments:
Post a Comment