Monday, June 28, 2010

Don't call me fagboy

So, I was sitting in maths today, listening to the people behind me making fun of a person who no one likes. The particular insults they used were 'Faggot, homo', even 'You're fucking sick you like cock up your pooper.' Sure, the insults were funny, although I don't like the idea of being catergorised along side him; I can't stand his guts either. The fact that he likes vagina is a big enough insult to avoid compairing him to me.

However, It got me thinking. This is what I will have to put up with later on in life. After coming out, it will be hard. But I think I am ready to face it. Even have abit of a laugh about it. I was talking to a mate of mine, and they think that I should get it out in the open soon too. In fact, a couple of my mates have said this. I think I will, after my history assignment is due XD

See all you people later.

Ps. My English teacher smelt like steak today. o_O

No comments:

Post a Comment