Just some of the things I recommend. XD
Musics:
Soku dakishimete - C-ute
Forever Love - C-ute
Tokaikko Junjou - C-ute (notice a pattern?)
Do it! now - Morning Musume.
Koko ni iruzee - Morning Musume.
Nai chau kamo - Morning Musume.
Kokuhaku no funsui hiroba - Berryz Koubou
Tomodachi wa tomodachi nanda - Berryz Koubou
Maji Bomber - Berryz Koubou (THIS SONG IS WIN!!!)
Shoes:
My sexy white shoes. XD Go buy them, cause they're sexy
Things:
Nintendo Wii
Resident Evil 4, for said Wii. (Leon looks REALLY anemic in this game, but it is still fun. I like the Wii version best)
Mangaminx's videos on Youtube. Seriously, that chick is AMAZING!
Left 4 dead 1/2
A $50 dollar note (NZ $50) because no one uses them
Pictionary! LAZER BEAMS! ANAL SEX!! NUNS!!!!!
Yeah, so this is the list of things I recommend at this point in time. :D
A portal to recommendation well-being, you might say. This is a gay guy's opinion, it counts for a lot.
Piece out. ^__^
No comments:
Post a Comment